Ross & Ashley were a referral from one of my favorite ward friends in Heber. They wanted two year anniversary pictures. I loved the idea since Chris and I follow closely behind with the same anniversary in a couple months. I will say, after two years they seem more in love than ever. I had such a great time capturing how perfect these two are together! Congratulations!
One of my favorite parts of taking pictures have been all the fun new people I have been able to meet. The Gardner family is no exception. I am so glad they brought their family dog. I had never photographed a family with their pet before. How about getting a one year old and a dog to look at the camera. We had such a great time and even got all our shots in before their little tyke froze.











Comments
Post a Comment